How To Treat Covid19 Naturally At Home?
We all know that there is still no cure for “Coronavirus”. The only thing that could save us from this hazardous virus is “Good immunity”. In this Post, I am going to share all the possible ways by which you can treat Covid-19 naturally.
Let’s understand what “Immunity” is.
In a layman term, immune system defends your body against disease causing microorganisms. It’s like a fighter for you who sworned to defend your body against anyone who threatens it. Your immune system protects your body against various diseases, infection, and helps you recover after an injury. Here are some tips how to treat Covid naturally–
- Regular exercise
Now by regular exercise I don’t meant that you have to do weight lifting. You can do moderate exercises like walking, jogging, skipping, cycling etc.
Regular exercising reduces inflammation of the body & promote healthy turnover of immune cells. So, never skip exercising.
- Limit added sugars
Added sugars are one of the main contributors for obesity, heart attack & type-2 diabeties, all of which can suppress your immune system. Lowering your sugar intake may decrease the inflammation in your body & eventually improve your immune system.
- Eat more healthy fats
Healthy fats boosts your body’s immune system by decreasing inflammation. Although low-level inflammation is a normal response to stress or injury, chronic inflammation can suppress your immune system. Healthy fats like olive oil and omega-3 are highly anti-inflammatory. Since chronic inflammation can suppress your immune system, these fats may naturally combat illnesses.
- Get enough sleep
Believe me or not, sleep & immunity are closely related. On an average, a person should have a sleep of around 8 hours a day. Getting necessary7 hours sleep naturally strengthens our immune system.
- Control your stress level
Its very difficult to stay calm in such a situation but by taking stress unnecessarily, you are just worsening the situation. Relieving stress & anxiety is key to immune health. Lowering your stress levels through meditation, yoga, exercise, and other practices can help keep your immune system functioning properly.
- Prevent youself from infections
Infections are caused by microbes like bacteria, viruses, fungi, or parasites—that enter the body, multiply, and interfere with normal functions. So, its wise to stay away from them as much as possible. Some pointers to stay away from infections.
- Wash your hands well after a certain activity.
- Cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing.
- Wash & bandage all the cuts you have.
- Do not pick at healing wounds or blemishes.
- Don’t share dishes, glasses or utensils with everyone.
- Avoid direct contact with people.
WHAT TO EAT AT HOME IN ORDER TO TREAT COVID19 NATURALLY?
Broccoli is a rich source of Vitamin-C. It also contains potent antioxidants like sulforaphane. It is a very good choice of vegetable to eat regularly to support your immune system.
Spinach is a vegetable which is filled with nutrients. It will help you boost you immune system as it contains many essential nutrients & antioxidants like flavonoids, carotenoids, Vitamin-C & Vitamin-E. These nutrients support your immune system & make you more energetic.
They are another excellent source of vitamin E. They also contain manganese, magnesium and fiber. Just a handful of almonds daily may help your immune system to boost significantly.
Oranges are one of the best source of Vitamin-C. Vitamin-C is an antioxidant which reduces the duration of common cold symptoms & improve the function of your immune system.
- Sunflower seeds
Sunflower seeds are a rich source of Vitamin-E. This antioxidant improves the immune system of the body. It fights off the radicals which can damage the cells of your body.
- Red bell pepper
Red bell pepper is also a great source of Vitamin-C. So if you don’t like to sweet or sugary stuff, then you can go for this one.
Another great source of Vitamin-C. Apart from that, they also have a digestive enzyme callepapin that has anti-inflammatory effects. They also contain potassium, magnesium & folate, all of which are beneficial to your immune system & your overall health.
Kiwis are full of essential nutrients, including folate, potassium, Vitamin-K and Vitamin-C.These nutrients keep your body functioning properly & boosts your immune system.
WHAT ARE THE DRINKS THAT WILL BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM?
Making juices and nutritional drinks is one of the tastier and easiest ways to stay healthy. Here are some drinks you can prepare at your home with minimal ingredients.
- Ashwagandha Drink
It is an Ayruvedicherb & is well known to instantly boost your immune system.Take one glass of hot milk & add 1 Tbsp of Ashwagandha powder in it. Consume this drink once a day. The best time to have this drink is in the night before sleeping.
- Turmeric Drink
Turmeric is a common spice of India. It boosts your immunity through its amazing antioxidant, anti inflammatory&Anti microbial properties.
Take one glass of hot milk & add 1 tsp of turmeric in it. Turmeric milk will instantly shield your body from infectious microbes.
The best time to drink this is 1–2 hours before sleeping.
- Giloy Drink
Giloy, an ayurvedic herb which is also known as Amrita(Root of immortality). It helps remove the toxins, purifies the blood & fights the bacteria in your body. Take one glass of lukewarm water & add 1 Tbsp of giloy powder in it. Have this drink empty stomach in the morning.Giloy is an effective immunity modulator and helps build a strong immune system. Drink it preferablybefore meals once or twice a day to boost your immunity.The best time to have this drink is in the evening and is the best way to treat covid naturally.
- Citrus Juices (Orange, Grapefruit etc)
Packed with Vitamin-C, these juices has the properties which helps you to protect from the substances that damages your body. Notable nutrients that these fruits contains are potassium, Vitamin-A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, Vitamin-C & Zinc.
- Tomato juice
Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin B9, commonly known as folate. It helps lower your risk of infection & also provides modest amount of magnesium, an anti inflammatory. It also contains Vitamin-A, Vitamin-C & Vitamin-K, which are the great sources to augment your immune system.
- Watermelon Juice
Watermelon is not only rich in Vitamin-C & arginine (which can bolster your immune system), but it also can help relieve your muscle soreness. Muscle soreness is a common symptom of the flu, especially in older adults.
Due to its heavy water content, you don’t need to add a lot of stuff to make a drink. Just blend it on a blender with the seeds & pour it on a clear glass. After than put some mint leaves on the top & you are ready to go. Nutrients you will get from watermelon includes arginine, citrulline, magnesium, Vitamin-A & Vitamin-C.
How to treat Covid naturallyin case you catch the virus?
- Work out.
- Do 1–4–2 breathing, pranayama or other breathing techniques such as simply breathing deeply then relaxing and letting out the toxins that tend to accumulate at the bottom of the lungs.
- Avoid allergens that affect you, such as pollen from trees or flowers, animals and food.
- Get rid of dusty carpets that contain accumulated allergens.
- Open the windows only early morning or late in the evening or when it rains. Or set up some pollen webs to filter the air coming through the windows or doors. Use an air purifier.
- Wash your bed linen at least once a week at 60 degrees. This will rid you of allergens from dust mites and dust altogether: Including pollen and other allergens.
- Change your clothes when you get home and go out to avoid the covid19 virus and allergens that weaken your respiratory system. Shower before going to bed.
- Take probiotics, thyme, liquorice (in moderation or without glycyrrhetinic acid, honey from flower pollen, which helps desensibilize you to pollen and propolis. Elderflower squash as strong a solution as possible: It works as an antihistamine. Take it frequently and preventively: Not acute. Take apolactoferrin against allergies.
- Avoid foods that create acid in the body after passing the liver. Lemon does not. Pasta and brown rice etc do.
- If you suspect to have too much candida albicans in your digestive system, take up to 1/4 of a teaspoon of bicarbonate two hours after meals or 1 hour before meals, in a glass of water to get rid of it. It causes allergies and therefore pulmonary inflammations. Dissolve it well before drinking it and lower the concentration if too strong. Take it 3 days then keep a break of some days.
You can also take our Covid19carepack supplements in order to boost your immunity.